Using CDC recommendations, Howard Hospitality has made several changes to reduce the number of high traffic touchpoints in our hotels and increase cleaning frequency. For the health and safety of our employees and guests the following adjustments to operational procedures have been implemented at all Howard Hospitality properties:
- All guest rooms will undergo a newly developed sanitation procedure after guest check-out; this process is in addition to existing Howard Hospitality thorough cleaning policies.
- Increased cleaning schedule for high traffic touchpoints throughout our hotels.
- Cash payments are prohibited at the hotel until further notice.
- We ask that you please adhere to social distancing best practices when arriving or waiting in line.
- Effective Monday, July 27th, all guests are required to wear a mask or face covering while in public areas of the property. This includes the lobby, Fitness Center, and common areas throughout each hotel. We have disposable masks available at the Front Desk.
- Lobbies, Food & Beverage outlets, and Front Desk areas are open for through-traffic; however, we ask that there is no congregating in these locations and that social distancing guidelines outlined by the CDC are observed.
- On-site laundry facilities are limited to one guest use at a time.
- Elevator carriages are limited to one guest room (single guest, family, or traveling party) per use.
Food & Beverage
- Buffet breakfast offerings at the Residence Inn Sandestin has been suspended until further notice and have been replaced with individually packaged “Grab and Go” items.
- The Mix at the Residence Inn Sandestin has been suspended until further notice.
- Made-to-order breakfast and dinner items at The Bistro in the Courtyard Sandestin will be operating under a limited menu with to-go and pickup orders available if called from your room.
- Buffet breakfast offerings at the Hyatt Place Sandestin has been suspended until further notice and have been replaced with individually packaged “Grab and Go” items.
- Made-to-order dinner items at The Bar in the Hyatt Place Sandestin will be operating under a limited menu with to-go and pickup orders available if called from your room.
- Market items are not available until further notice.
- Daily housekeeping service for stayover guests has been suspended at this time. Our staff will continue to provide daily trash pick-up. Additional towels, linens, and amenities are available via delivery upon request.
- All notepads, pens, and other related products have been removed from guest rooms until further notice.
- Cookware – one set of plates, cups, and flatware has been placed in each room (at applicable hotels). Additional kitchen items are available upon request.